We Blew Up Scary Mommy’s Facebook Page
Valarie Williams’ original Scary Mommy post about our Kickstarter was republished on their Facebook page, updated to reflect that KinderPerfect is now a Top 100 Card Game on Amazon, and moms reacted strong and swift. The post garnered 4,900 post likes and reactions, 1,650 shares, and 684 comments.
Moms didn’t just talk about KinderPerfect either. They rushed to KinderPerfect’s Amazon page and bought several hundred games in less than two days, pushing us into the upper levels of Amazon’s Top 100 Card Games ranking.
What Scary Mommy Readers Say About KinderPerfect
Looking through the the hundreds of comments on the Scary Mommy Facebook post, we’re excited to see how much millennial moms love KinderPerfect. Here are a few of their comments.
- Andrea: Take my money now! I would so buy these!!!
- Angela: I need these to mix in for future game nights!
- Angie: These would be a blast at game night!!!
- Carey: I just got these to add to the Cards Against Humanity mix
- Caty: We’re getting these and playing them immediately, right?
- Christine: Loved it! Mixed it into our “bigger blacker box” of Cards Against Humanity cards.
- Jenna: Need to get these and have a game night!
- Jinger: We need these to add to our Cards Against Humanity deck!
- Laura: Just got them last week- hysterical!! Great Baby Shower Gift!!
- Mariella: We should get these and have an adult game night!
- Megan: I think they would go well mixed into our games of Cards Against Humanity.
- Michelle: We need this for the beach!
- Rebecca: A must have for our future girls lake weekend!
- Sara: we need some wine and these cards
- Simi: Love these! Got them from their Kickstarter campaign. So funny.
- Sophie: Next Cards Against Humanity night.
- Trace: This will be going into my game stash, next to the original Cards Against Humanity and Exploding Kittens.
Thanks to Scary Mommy and all the moms who made our double debut so successful!